1. From Incheon International Airport
1) By KTX train
Incheon International Airport → Seoul Station → Jinbu Station(nearest station)
- You can take AREX(Airport Express) at B1 floor, the transportation center in Incheon Int’l Airport to go to Seoul station. You can buy tickets from information center or ticket machine. The Arex runs every 5 ~ 10 minutes.
For more information, please visit www.arex.or.kr
- You take the KTX train from Seoul Station to Jinbu Station.
The train schedule is as below.
|Departure Time||Arrival Time||Departure Time||Arrival Time|
You can reserve KTX train tickets through online booking system Let's korail
- After you get off the KTX train, there are two ways to arrive at Yongpyong Resort
① You can take a free courtesy shuttle bus from Jinbu (KTX) station via Alpensia resort to the Monapark Yongpyong resort.
(You may be asked by bus driver to show your hotel reservation confirmation.)
-The departure times of shuttle bus at Jinbu station are 9:30, 11:00, 13:00, 15:00, 17:00, 20:00 (6 times a day on Friday, Saturday, Sunday).
-The departure times are 11:00, 13:00, 15:00, 17:00 (4 times a day on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
*Returning buses from Yongpyong resort to Jinbu station are also available.
The departure times at Yongpyong resort are 12:00, 14:00, 16:00, 19:00 everyday + (21:00 only for Friday and weekends).
② Taking a taxi is another option. It takes about 20 minutes. The distance is 16 km. The cost is roughly 25,000 KRW.
2. From Gimpo Int’l Airport
1) By KTX
- You can take AREX(Airport Express) at B3 floor. It takes about twenty minutes.
And the next step is same as Incheon International Airport. Refer to the above.
3. By car
Just two and a half hour’s drive from Seoul, you can get to the Yongpyong Resort
Follow Hwy #1 (Gyungbu Hwy) South till you come to junction for Hwy #7 (Youngdong Hwy). Then, take Hwy #4 East, toward Gangneung. Once on Hwy #4 East, it is very much straight forward until you reach Daegwallyeong Interchange. Along the way you will pass Ichon, Wonju, Saemal and Jinbu junctions. Once you reach Daegwallyeong Interchange, take a right and follow the signs to Yongpyong Resort.
|Travel Time||Seoul to Yongpyong – Approximately 2 ½ hours|
|Distance||Approximately 200 Killometers|
Check the website for details Yongpyong RESORT